Penis Enhancement Pills And H.I.V
Jan 18, 2010
I WAS JUST WONDERING CAN YOU TAKE PENIS ENHANCEMENT WHILE LIVING WITH H.I.V AND AND ALSO ON MEDS?? IF SO WHATS THE BEST SUPPLIMENT RECOMMANDATION...
ALSO IS IT OKAY TO EAT WITH ATRIPLA
Response from Dr. Henry
Many HIV+ men safely use some form of penis enhancement-case by case evaluation and discussion recommende. Eating with Atripla can be done by for some patients the levels of efavirenz increase (related particularly to amount of fat in the snack/meal) which can increase side effects). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flu Symptoms A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.