Parotid Gland Swelling

I have been HIV+ for ever 25 years. For the last 10 years my glands have swollen that I'm very distraught due to disfiguring and people asking questions about it. I have seen several doctors and have been told that the only solution will be surgery but very risky due to all the nerves that are in the area and that I might ended up with damage. Can you comment on this and give me your opinion or alternatives I have. Thanks Tommy

If you have polycystic disease of the parotids (seen in HIV+ persons and diagnosed with CT//MRI +/- biopsy) then another option might be low dose radiation treatment which I have had variable but usually positive results with (swelling an recur over time) KH

Increasing Side Effects Of Atripla
Side Effects of HIV MEDS (Bad Dreams)