Colon Cleaning

My question is about the Acai Berry colon cleaner that is sold at most Walmart stores. It is a thrity day supply of pills. Will this interfer with someone who is currently taking Trizivir? What would be a good colon cleanser to take that would not interfer with Trizivir. Trizivir is the only medication being taken.

The safety of colonic cleansers taken with HIV meds has not been established. There is little published evidence that colonic cleansers are safe and/or effective for what they are advertised to treat so buyers need to be aware. I would inform your HIV doc if you use the product so that appropriate monitoring can be discussed. KH

Referral
rash with atripila?