|Swine Flu Vaccination and ITP
Jan 13, 2010
I just wanted to say that my father-in-law's platelets dropped to 1 within a week of receiving the swine flu vaccination. The Hospital has confirmed to him that the vaccination was the cause. He was give haemoglobin and within a few days it went up to 150. He is now back to normal.
Response from Dr. Henry
Situation noted-thanks for posting.
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Handjob?
- Muscle Ache Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.