Pregnant woman with HIV

I got diagnosed this year on prenatal test and my gynecologist told me to start treatment for the baby which i did, but after 3weeks of taking the medecines i did get some side effects like full body rash in the mouth, the face, the all body that went away after a few days but still have some dark spots in my body. I was told to continue the treatment for the pregnacy, but now the dermatologist in HIV side effects told me I should change the medecine molecule for not risking to havereoccuring rash. But i have been taking the same treatment ever since for now almost 2 months but nothing occured yet. I am at 8 months and 2 weeks of pregnacy. Should I really change th medecine? And shoul I stop the treatment after the pregnacy of take it for like since I am not breastfeeding. My CD4 counts is now at 540

Challenging situation. Most often a regimen that is now being reasonable well tolerated would be continued. The consideration to switch regimens depends on a number of factors including what other meds are available to you and whether you have a suppressed viral level or any history of drug resistance-I would rely on the advice of your HIV specialist in the matter. KH

Cd4 count 600+, platelet count very low
rash/hives