Sugar, Calcium, etc

Hi - I recently had a 24 hr urine collection test to try to determine the cause of recurring kidney stones. The result was too much calcium and I am now taking medication for that. But during my dr. visit he told me I should see my regular dr. because I have high levels of sugar, sodium, citrates, and protein in my urine. I have an appt this week with my dr. I read somewhere recently that hiv meds will cause Viagra to remain in your bloodstream longer than in non-hivers. My question is, might this same thing be true of other things in your blood, such as sugar or citrates? Or is it only medications that would remain longer? Thank you for your time.

I have not seen any data nor observed that antiretroviral regimens are linked to a general increase in kidney stones due to an effect on sugar or citrate metabolism. Certain antiretroviral drugs (such as indinavir or atazanavir) can precipitate in the kidneys and directly cause stone formation . KH

Atripla, hair loss and thanks
Cd4 count 600+, platelet count very low