Atripla, hair loss and thanks

Dear Dr. Henry, I've been taking propecia for several years to stop my hairloss and regrow it. It's awesome. I became positive in April and started on Atripla. Within a week my hair was falling out like before propecia (about 70 hairs in the sink while grooming). After one month I switched to a different drug regimen and the hairloss was over (not more than two hairs per grooming). All is fine. Many thanks for all you do and share with us.

Thanks for posting your experience wherein Atripla seemed to be linked to hairloss-which regimen did you switch to? KH

missing medication
Sugar, Calcium, etc