|Use of Imovane (zopiclone) or Klonipin (clonazepam) with Truvada / Reyataz / Norvir
Jan 13, 2010
Hi Dr Henry
| Response from Dr. Henry
Use of protease inhibitors can increase Klonopin levels and possibly the zopicolone levels (a racemic mixture of drugs similar to Lunesta in US). Caution should thus be used with lower doses (perhaps half) of the Klonopin or zopicolone doses when starting the boosted atazanavir based regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Clonazepam Interact With HIV Meds?
- Should I Take Truvada With Reyataz And Norvir?
- Truvada Reyataz Norvir
- Burning Red Spots After Touching Vaginal Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.