Use of Imovane (zopiclone) or Klonipin (clonazepam) with Truvada / Reyataz / Norvir
Jan 13, 2010
Hi Dr Henry
Response from Dr. Henry
Use of protease inhibitors can increase Klonopin levels and possibly the zopicolone levels (a racemic mixture of drugs similar to Lunesta in US). Caution should thus be used with lower doses (perhaps half) of the Klonopin or zopicolone doses when starting the boosted atazanavir based regimen. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Swollen Lymph Nodes Go Away With Hiv?
- Does Hiv Rash Burn And Tingle Or Come And Go?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They Are Drying Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.