Complete Treatment Failure - What next?

I see the forum for this question is inactive, so I thought I'd ask you about this. I am now resistant to all available meds. My vial load was undetectable for 7 years, is now 500 and my CD4 has dropped from ~700 to under 300. Without any options left, how long should I expect to live? I need to plan out what I have left.

The clinical course for persons with Resistant virus but presently with CD4 = 300 and viral load = 500 range is highly variable but in many instances patients can continue to do well for extended periods of time. A focus on overall health (heart disease, cancer screening, nutrition, hormone) remains important. In the US it is unusual to have a virus that is resistance to all available drugs (such as to intergrase inhibitors, darunavir, etravirine, maraviroc, and enfuvirtide). Maintaining some level of viral control may be associated with continued clinical benefit. KH

truvada and isentress once daily trial
ATRIPLA (WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE IT)