Losing weight in Legs, fat on neck gain, on Combivir & Kaletra

Hi, In 2002 I started on Combivir, Videx & Viread, i was on this for about 4 years, then doctor took me off Videx and Viread and substituted them for Kaletra. I was on Combivir & Kaletra for the past 3 years and started to see weight gain in my neck and weight loss in my legs (with proturding veins). I went to my doctor and he switched the Combivir to Truveda. I has been only 3 months now on Truveda & Kaletra and do not see any diffrence, plus I feel very tired all the time. I don't know my cell counts at this time, but was not bad and undetectable. What do you think of my medication switch, do you think i will regain fat in my legs, and lose the fat neck? What do you think of the fatige, and suggestions? I am allergic to Trizivir so cant change to that.

Sorry for all the questions.

Often fat loss that occurred when taking Combivir can be slow to reverse once switched to Truvada (the worse the fat loss generally the lower the chances are to recover fat). Fat gain can be slow over months to years so it may still happen. Fatigue has not been a standout problem with Kaletra/Truvada. Many other conditions can contribute to that such as low thyroid, low testosterone, physical deconditioning, sleep disturbances, depression/stress, and many others so a full medical evaluation is recommended. KH

Risk of infection and HIV
Treating cancer with Norvir, Truvada and Intelence. Is this correct?