Kaletra + breathing Issues

Hello - I took kaletra only for a very short period immediately after possible exposure - I currently have an issue where by breathing is not satisfying and yet I have had every test done to confirm that lung and heart are ok - I noticed there are numerous posts in here stating the exact same issue - however each time the doctors are sayign that they haev not heard of it before which is strange - I was tested negative and am not currently taking the drug, I know anxiety can cause these issues, but I am not the type - can kaletra cause breathign problems even when you have stopped using it for 6 months - and is it possibble the increase in Tryglycerides and Cholestorol (spellings) that have happened to me are causing this - I can run and play sport quite ok, but as soon as I relax I have troubles breathing?

The lipid effects of Kaletra are seen within weeks of starting and reverse quickly within 2-4 weeks of stopping. There is no data, little biologic plausibilty, or documented cases of persistent serious effects of Kaletra after 0-4 weeks of use (in PEP situations).Our clinic has had extensive use of Kaletra in hundreds of patients over the last decade and has not observed any cases like you have described for yourself. KH

Kaletra Side Effects - Triglycerides and Cholesterol
Risk of infection and HIV