Kaletra Side Effects - Triglycerides and Cholesterol

Hello - I am not HIV Positive - however i was treated with Kaletra as it was thought I may ahve ben exposed to HIV by means of sexual intercourse - I have since found out I was not infected with the virus, I only took the short course of the drug. Recently I have had no end of health issues and doctors are trying to find the solutions - there has been a large increase in my triglycerides and cholesterol - however this is quite some time after taking the two week course - when stopping taking Kaletra should your triglycerides and cholesterol return to normal or may they stay elevated for some time? (10 months later)?

The effect of kaletra on lipid levels is relatively acute and generally fully reversible within 2-4 weeks after stopping. It is unlikely that the past short term use Kaletra is a factor in your current lipid elevations. KH

HIV PEP pills
Kaletra + breathing Issues