HIV PEP pills

I took the pep pills in may when i was taking them i was extremly naused and sick for the whole month i also noticed the my hands and feet were going numb all the time, the nurse stated that was a side effect and it would go away it is still doing it all the time and is very annoying

It would be extremely unusual to develop HIV drug related neuropathy acutely involving hands and feet after 4 weeks of PEP and then have the condition persist for > 6 months. I recommend a medical/neurologic evaluation looking for other contributing factors such as peripheral vascular disease, cryoglobulinemia, stress, nerve entrapment, and many other conditions. KH

atripla dizzy forever?
Kaletra Side Effects - Triglycerides and Cholesterol