atripla dizzy forever?

i only get dizzy after taking atripla, it's being two days now since i started taking atripla. Will this dizziness ever go away? and if it does, will I be able to switch it from taking it at bedtime to taking it in the morning instead? and how would you recommend I do this transition from taking it at 11 p.m. to taking it at 7:30 a.m. the next day ? I am afraid to have two pills too close together (one at 11 one at 7:30)... thanks

Central nervous side effects from the efavirenz component of Atripla are common particularly during the first weeks after starting. For most patients those side effects (such as AM dizziness) diminish to tolerable levels by weeks 2-4. A minority of patients tolerate the process better taking the dose in the AM. For some patients the levels of efavirenz are too high so that a dose adjustment may be needed (thus switching to Truvada + individualized dosing of the efavirenz). For others (small minority) over the counter meds, a temporary prescription medication, or a switch to an alternative antiretroviral regimen (such as a boosted PI or raltegravir) is necessary.KH

atripla in the morning
HIV PEP pills