atripla in the morning

I started atripla 3 days ago for the first time ever. I take it every night at 11 pm, my question is, can I take it later sometimes? or do I have to take it at 11 pm ALWAYS?. And, I took it at 11 p.m. last night and it is 9:15 a.m. now and I still feel a little dizzy, why? thanks

The central nervous system side effects of Atripla are most noticeable in the first several weeks after starting and then generally diminish by weeks 2-4. The timing of Atripla is based on general experience whereby most patients would experience the side effect while they are sleeping which may be tolerated better than if occuring during the day. For other patients ( minority) taking the med in the AM just works better for them. It is not unusual to still feel funny at 9 AM after three days of taking Atripla at around 11 PM. I would discuss with your HIV provider but for most patients that annoying side effect does diminish to tolerable levels over the first several weeks. KH

re: enlarged liver and atripla (light colour stools)
atripla dizzy forever?