Jan 3, 2010
i take atripla and need help sleeping
| Response from Dr. Henry
Trouble sleeping can occur due usually to the efavirenz component of the Atripla. You need to discuss with your HIV provider to see whether either a switch to a different dosing time for the Atripla (such as AM), a different efavirenz dose (if levels are high), a sleeping med prescription, an over the counter medication, waiting several more weeks if recently started, or a switch to an alternative HIV regimen would be options for you based on an evaluation of the situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Soon After Can You Test For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.