Jan 3, 2010
i take atripla and need help sleeping
| Response from Dr. Henry
Trouble sleeping can occur due usually to the efavirenz component of the Atripla. You need to discuss with your HIV provider to see whether either a switch to a different dosing time for the Atripla (such as AM), a different efavirenz dose (if levels are high), a sleeping med prescription, an over the counter medication, waiting several more weeks if recently started, or a switch to an alternative HIV regimen would be options for you based on an evaluation of the situation. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Hairy Tongue After Sharing Sex Toys Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.