Enlarged Liver

My doctor said that my liver was large. He said he should not have been able to feel my liver as easily during my physical exam, but that I should worry because my liver was smooth. My question is that is an enlarged liver normal/common for HIV+ persons? I've been on Atripla since summer 2007 and I take a multiple vitamin, fish oil w/omega-3(1200mg), vitamin C(500mg),selenium(200mcg), and B-complex(vitamins c 300mg, thiamin 15mg, Riboflavin 10.2mg, Niacin 50mg, B6 5mg and pantothenic acid 10mg) on a daily basis. What does an enlarged liver represent healthwise?

Enlargement of liver is rarely due to a direct effect of Atripla. Fatty liver is a common cause of liver enlargement in the general population. A variety of infections (including viral hepatitis), cirrhosis, alcohol liver disease, heart problems, auto-immune conditions, other systemic diseases can cause the liver to enlarge. In some cases it is a normal varient. To sort out need full history, physical, and lab assessment. KH

mixture of efavirenz &combivir and i feel light headed
No question: Just to say Thank you and Happy/Succesfull 2010