|Stop takng the meds but rash is still there
Dec 27, 2009
It's me again! thank you for answering my question. I have seen my doctor and he order to stop taking the truvada+reyataz+norvir. It's been a week now and the rash is still on my face, neck and chest. How long would it last and how to make them go away? thanks
| Response from Dr. Henry
Serious skkin rash due to your HIV regimen is not common and if one of the drugs were the culprit rash would be expected to fade over several weeks. If persistent would consider other possible causes. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And HIV Transmission Risk
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.