Overnight numbness in my arms

I have been taking Atripla for the las year and altely I feel some numbness in my arms at night when I am sleeping. it feels like when one has been seating for a long time and your legs don't respond and have a tingling sensation. Thanks for all the great information that you provide us all the time. Will

The numbness in your arms is not likely due to the Atripla or HIV and more likely due to variable nerve of blood vessel compression that can occur during sleep as weight/sleep position puts pressure on sensitive areas of your shoulder or arm. I would discuss with your HIV provider and have an evaluation/examination done to sort out other possible causes and how to provide some relief (such as using a wrist or arm splint to protect certain areas from pressure while sleeping) depending on what seems to be the likely cause. KH

PEP Side Effects
13 years passed and we still invest in HAART