medication

dear sir I am for the last ten years on medication whit lamivudine and stamivudine two time at day for the last month my staomac is burning like fire is reactin after many years of medication or bacause i am worry and nervous?

It would be unusual for the lamivudine and/or stavudine to begin to cause acute stomach burning after 10 years of use. Many other conditions (such as H pylori infection, gastric or esophageal ulcers, irritation due to drugs such as aspirin or ibuprofen, alcohol, spicy foods, high mental stress) are common in the general population and in HIV+ persons perhaps more so. An evaluation by your HIV specialist or primary care doctor is recommended to sort out the possibilities. KH

Whats going on with me
I have the rash associated with viramune and I am worried. Should I be?