Whats going on with me

Last Wednesday I was rushed to the ER with 103 fever, aches/pains, dehydrated, couldnt eat, bloody stool. They ran an anal finger sweep culture, took blood and gave me fluids to rehydrate. They told me that I was fine. I went home and it is now the following Wednesday. I still have watery stools every 10 minutes or so, fever sticking around 100 unless I take motrin, goes back to normal, horrible stomach cramps and can barely eat. I feel weak. I have hemorroids now too and some blood, mucous coming out when I wipe. Today the dr. gave me 750mg of Cipro 1x day. I still feel horrible. He also took stool samples for three days which I am waiting for the results. I am 40, fit, tcells 850, undetectable. Do I have some kind of stomach flu or parasite? I cant figure out why this is not going away. I was diagnosed 3 years ago, been on Norvir, Truvada, Reyataz for a little over a year now. Is this from HIV or the Meds?

Unlikely due to your HIV meds or directly to HIV. Norwalk virus, C difficile, parasitic infections, and many other forms of mostly infection can trigger the chain of events you have experienced. once the gut is messed up often takes a while to rebalance after antibiotics-may need more of a full work up (such as more cultures and microscopic examination of stool) to sort out. KH

swine flu vaccine causes ITP on hiv+ not on meds.
medication