|hiv meds and temperature
Dec 13, 2009
Dear Dr Keith, I have question regarding the appropriate temperature range for hiv meds storage. I always get a one month supply of truvada and isentress, but the label on the bottle of truvada says "store at 77F" and isentress says: "68-77F". Where I live, I don't have heater or air conditioner, and most time of the year the temperature is either above or below the recommended range for hiv meds storage. Can that affect the potency and efficacy of my hiv meds in a one month period? Thanks.
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.