hiv meds and temperature

Dear Dr Keith, I have question regarding the appropriate temperature range for hiv meds storage. I always get a one month supply of truvada and isentress, but the label on the bottle of truvada says "store at 77F" and isentress says: "68-77F". Where I live, I don't have heater or air conditioner, and most time of the year the temperature is either above or below the recommended range for hiv meds storage. Can that affect the potency and efficacy of my hiv meds in a one month period? Thanks.

To my knowledge you should be OK for one month periods of time at ambient room temperatures for Truvada and Isentress. If any reader has any further comment on that please post. KH

What should I NOT take?
hair texture