What I can't eat
Nov 28, 2009
I was told when I was first diagnosed that I should stay away from honey, so I have, but why?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV+ patients generally do not experience any health threats from honey so I do not generally counsel my own patients to avoid honey in their diet. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Can Anabolic Steroid Affect Hiv Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.