|What I can't eat
Nov 28, 2009
I was told when I was first diagnosed that I should stay away from honey, so I have, but why?
Response from Dr. Henry
HIV+ patients generally do not experience any health threats from honey so I do not generally counsel my own patients to avoid honey in their diet. KH
vision problems related to treatment
- Toilet Splash Should I Get Tested
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Massage?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.