|Re: Intelence+Kivexa (Moscow Russia)
Nov 25, 2009
Thank you very much, Doc. I see. I will try again to take Kaletra but + Kiveksa, not Combivir. What do you think about this comb for me? What is more hard for liver, combivir or Kivexa? Some doctors say that Intelence is not a med for the first line but it is only while. Soon it could be so, after new examinations. Is it?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Kivexa usaully as well or better tolerated than Combivir overall. Etravirine in the US can be used early or initially in treatment if the prescribing doctor feels it is warranted (little use in that manner so far since many other options available and published data is still limited). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.