Re: Intelence+Kivexa (Moscow Russia)

Thank you very much, Doc. I see. I will try again to take Kaletra but + Kiveksa, not Combivir. What do you think about this comb for me? What is more hard for liver, combivir or Kivexa? Some doctors say that Intelence is not a med for the first line but it is only while. Soon it could be so, after new examinations. Is it?

Kivexa usaully as well or better tolerated than Combivir overall. Etravirine in the US can be used early or initially in treatment if the prescribing doctor feels it is warranted (little use in that manner so far since many other options available and published data is still limited). KH

DEMENTIA
Atripla-weight loss, tiredness