What can I take with atripla
Nov 25, 2009
Can I take L-arginine and L Glutamine
Response from Dr. Henry
I am not aware of any documented interactions between Atripla and L-arginine or L-glutamine. Those two compounds are widely used but data supporting their long term effectivenss and safety are minimal. I have had numerous patients take those supplements and they seemed to do OK but I haven't observed any clear significant benefit. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Feces Risks
- Blood In Urine After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Vaginal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.