How To Take PEP?

I was very nervous when my doctor was explaining how to take the PEP meds. So, I am not exactly sure I have been doing it correctly. I am in Bangkok now and there are also language barrier problems and Im not sure if my doctor and I are always understanding each other.

The instructions on the bottles say:

Truvada (once daily) Stocrin (once before bed)

But Usually when I read something that scares me on the internet I take both pills immediately after. Is this going to effect whether or not the PEP meds work?

I am on day 8 now and this has been the timeline:

Day 1: took pills about 32 hours after exposure Day 2-6: took pills together around the time of exposure (6 am) Day 7: took truvada 6 am, stocrin 4 pm (which is when I go to sleep).

I was planning on doing the Day 7 schedule for the rest of the 28 days. Do you see any problems with this time line? Also, are these two pills effective for PEP? I am in Thailand and I am also worried about getting less effective meds.

That is usually a good PEP regimen. Pills can be taken together or separately once a day--your planned schedule should be fine. KH

OSTEOPENIA
Tinnitus and AZT?