epzicom rash

i've tried googling to no avail to figure out what an epzicom caused rash looks like. to preface, i've been on epzicom for years now, without incident but about two months ago i broke out with this 'rash' on my face, it looks like it should be acne but it's not...the lumps and bumps never change position or go away and they never 'come to a head' like acne. i am wondering if this is perhaps caused from my epzicom? in advance, thank you for any assistance!

The standard Epzicom rash is usually not localized to the face being more generalized (over large areas of the body). If the rash is due to the abacavir (hypersensitivity reaction) then it is almost always seen in the first several weeks in treatment (1-4 weeks) and is quite rare after > 3-6 months. Also the characteristics of the rash you describe on the race do not sound like a drug rash. Recommend an evaluation by your HIV specialist and perhaps with consultation with a dermatologist. KH

Can I order Atripla onlin
I'm not sleeping anymore