Please Advice

I am female aged 34.I was diagonosed with HIV last year in May, towards the end of that year i had meningitis and ended in hospital. Now I am on treatment for meningitis taking bactrim and Fluconazole. I would like to know for how long will i be on these medicine? I started AIDS treatment in November last year, i take Evifarenz and Tenovoir which is combined. Lately my left foot is very painful and consulted a doctor for many times, but have not helped. Do you think my problem is due to the medication/s that i am taking? This pain is really giving me hard time. Please help.

Your HIV regimen would unlikely be the cause of a local left foot problem. Your fluconazole is usually continued until your CD4 count has rebounded >> 250 on effective HIV treatment and there is no evidence of residual fungal disease. KH

atripla vl
Can I order Atripla onlin