Oct 16, 2009
Is there any use at all for organs to be donated to other individuals with HIV/AIDS. What about bone marrow?
Response from Dr. Henry
Good question-any answers or comments from readers would be appreciated. I am not aware of such a program right now. KH
Suffering with too many side effects
Alternatives to Reyataz
- Odds Of Getting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.