Oct 16, 2009
Is there any use at all for organs to be donated to other individuals with HIV/AIDS. What about bone marrow?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Good question-any answers or comments from readers would be appreciated. I am not aware of such a program right now. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Organs Does The Hiv Attack?
- How Long After Exposure Does It Take Hiv To Show Up In Blood Test?
- Hiv Western Blot Test How Long Does It Take For Results
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Buffalo Hump On Back Of Head
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.