Just want to share my warning about Tamoxifen for gynecomastia

Long story short, I chose to use from my doc, Tamoxifen a breast cancer drug, to undo the gynecomastia I was getting due to Sustiva. (had all my hormones checked Sustiva seemed the likely culprit). Well the Tamoxifen worked, but also took away my sex drive, made my feet and hands bony and undid a good bit of the Sculptra I had done. It also caused a big blood clot in my face after I had my a round of Sculptra, which as led to a very nasty scar. If anyone thinks of going on Tamoxifen please work very closely with your doctor and find out how long to go off of it before any kind of injectable.. I am sure you should bee off of it at least 6 weeks maybe closer to 10. Just a word of warning about Tamoxifen... not Sustiva, still on Sustiva its a very helpful drug.

Your experience noted-thanks for posting. KH

ulcer in the spine does not let me walk?
Numbness in Face