ulcer in the spine does not let me walk?

i was diagnosed with AIDS since 2006, but didnt use meds up to I started to feel terrible and almost die on january 2009. I lose weight from 174 pounds to 98 because of amebas and stay in hospital for 4 months. I threw out the meds the doctor prescribed by the mouth and had unresistable stomachaches and dyarrea, up to could resist the medicine abacavir, efavirens, lamibudina, and entricitavina. I live in Mexico and have social public medical service and the big problem is that I can't move several of my body parts, like my right hand and my legs so I can't walk and feel pain in the feet. My results of cd4 and viral charge are in the rage according to the doctor, I dont have my file available but he says everything's okay and that my problem is psichologycal, I also hace a ulcer in the down part of my spine and any time Imake an effort or attemp to sit or stand up it bleeds, it was like 4 inches long and now is less than 1 inch. I dont know if they are related but they said it was because i was just on the bed and needed to exercise,I went to a neurologyst and therapy and found nothing in my brain and I was just too weak, I'm confused and that is my case, thanks for your help and support.

If you have a large ulcer then you may need to see a wound specialist for help to heal the ulcer. Many ulcers can be infected with MSRA (drug resistant staph) which needs special care to clear up. Your situation sounds ver challenging. Achieveing improved nutrition and getting physical therapy if possible also can be helfpul. KH

Anal Cancer
Just want to share my warning about Tamoxifen for gynecomastia