Oct 8, 2009
I am on Norvir Reyataz and Epzicom. for a while, there were no problems. Now, after several years, I've started having bed wetting problems and trouble with shaking. That, with the shakes,lipidystrophy and weight gain have really curtailed my social life, as well as my hobby of digital photography.
Are there any suggestions you might have as to questions to ask my IDS doctor?
| Response from Dr. Henry
None of the problems you are experiencing(shaking, bedwetting, or even the lipodystrophy) are seen very often with your current HIV regimen so a full medical including neurologic evaluation is recommended (ie assess for conditions like Parkinson's, high stress, and many others). KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Symptoms Of This Std In Men Can Cause Epididymitis And Can Also Spread To The Blood Or Joints
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.