Is safe to take Lexapro and HIV med ATRIPLA?
Oct 8, 2009
I am curenntly on the HIV med ATRIPLA have been take it about 3 or 4 mounths now with little or no sfx but just recently had bad anxiety attack and had to go to the ER someone recmended Lexapro(escitalopram oxalate) is this safe to take with ATRIPLA?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally OK to take Lexapro with Atripla. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Testing Serum Result
- If I Don't Hear Back From My Doctor About My Hiv Test Results Is It Negative?
- Can You Work In The Medical Field With Hiv?
- How Long Should A Person Wait After Intercourse To Get An Hiv Test?
- How Soon After Having Unprotected Sex Can You Get An Hiv Test?
- High Blood Protein And Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.