Faty Tissue

Hi, I am on med for the last 5 years now and I have a faty tissue on my panis,I do feel pain when have an eraction,what do I and how to get rid of it

Fatty tissue on penis has not been a feature of the lipodystrophy syndrome seen in treated HIV infection. There are other conditions (often not HIV related) that can cause deformities of the penis (such as )below taken from Mayo Clinic sebsite:

Peyronie's disease is the development of abnormal scar tissue, or plaques, in tissues inside the penis. When a penis affected by Peyronie's (pa-ro-NEEZ) disease is erect, it's usually bent and may be painful.

You should discuss with your HIV doc and perhaps see a urolgist. KH

Atripla and Neck/Shoulder Cramp
Question regarding neuropathy.