|side effects/allergies/after hip replacement/ with HIV
Sep 25, 2009
Having HIV,and a total hip replacement.What would cause ithcing and wheps every 24 hrs.could it be the titanium metal ?
| Response from Dr. Henry
I have no direct experience with possible allergy to titanium. Other meds taken prior or during surgery can cause allergies so full history and physical history is recommended to evaluated what could contribute to a new rash as you describe. If any reader has any comments please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Urine After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.