Pimple like Bumps around my fingernails

I have been HIV+ for about 5 years. I have been diagnosed with AIDS. I am 30 years old. Sad, I know. My last labs said my CD4 shot up to 250 from 11. And my Dr. said by November my viral load should be undetectable. I had a marvelous recovery from Toxoplasmosis (sp.). Here's a list of the meds I'm currently taking;

Sulfadiazine, Leucovorin, Azithromycin, Daraprim (all for the Toxo)

Truvada, Lexiva, and Norvir. I have been on my meds for two months and have shown really good results. I feel better than I have felt in YEARS.

My question is; just recently I woke up to a tiny blister on my thumb right near the cuticle. I popped it. Then the next few days there was one on my ring finger, then middle. Now today I woke up to on my right hand pointer.

I use anti-bacterial stuff on my hands all day at work, and with Swine flu I am constantly washing my hands. I work retail so I touch a lot of dirty money. What could this be and what can I do to get rid of them?

Any help would be great. And this is an amazing site for someone who is so young and was so close to dying. It is helping me take control of my AIDS so it doesn't control me.

Difficult to diagnose those hand lesions without an examination. A culture of the fluid would be helpful to determine if you have a strep or methicillin resistant staph infection. Herpes simplex is another infection that can cause blisters. Contact dermatitis of some sort can cause blistering lesions. I would seek examination from your HIV specialist or a dermatologist if lesions continue or worsen. KH

skin problems before HIV = rashes on AVT?
Irritation on throat and chest