PLZ Helpp !!!

female born in 1979. Diagnosed in May 08. CD4: 222 VL 76000. treatment combivir, efavir. after 6 months, lypodistrophy, cd4 dropped from 483 to 260 and cd4 percentage from 30% to 16%. during that period. fatigue, headaches, night sweats, joint pain, loss of weight ( 4 kg) swollen lymph nodes. hbv, hcv, toxo, cmv, ppd, vdrl, were all negative. recently i switched to tenvor = lamivir, efavir. currently, i have bilateral epitrochlear l.n. enlarged firm non tender. low grade fever. sometimes night sweats. my dr. recommend a biopsy to r/o lymphoma,,,, despite i had a cervical node biopsy (exisional),,, at the begining before my diagnoses and it was inflamatory and showed no lymphoma.

why my CD4 count and % dropped ? although i am undetectable and adherent to my meds. why should i go thru another biopsy? what might be the reason and what else should be done?? plz answer me urgently... thank you and most gratefull for your support.

THe CD4 count and % can be annoyingly variable. If your HIV level is still suppressed then the HIV drugs are doing what they are supposed to=viral control. If your health is stable sometimes need to re-check CD4 count/% several times on your current regimen over several month time period to get an idea of what is the real trend in those measurements. KH

Is it a seizure or not?
Burning and Tingling in hands and feet