Sep 11, 2009
how can i lower my tryglcerides by a nature herb or vitiamin
Response from Dr. Henry
You don't mention which HIV meds you are taking or what is your HIV situation. Some HIV meds can contribute to high triglycerides so a switch sometimes helps. Fish oil and niacin can improve lipid (fat) levels for many patients as can diet and exercise. KH
hiv & vision loss
Is it a seizure or not?
- Why Can't You Have Sex After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are My Chances Of Getting Chlamydia From Someone Who Already Has It?
- Types Of Gonorrhea
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.