Is bloating a side effect of ATRIPLA?

I was diagnosed HIV+ 6 months ago. CD4 count is 44, viral load is 185,000. I've been on ATRIPLA for 6 weeks. I feel much, much better now. What a difference!!! But I have recently had problems with my stomach bloating. It comes and goes. Very uncomfortable. Is this a side effect of ATRIPLA?

Many conditions can cause abdominal bloating even in the general populations. Some of the components of Atripla (such as the tenofovir) can contribute to bloating. Lactose intolerance, gluten sensitivity, H pylori infection and many other conditions can contribute to bloating/gas so an evaluation is often warranted. KH

hiv treatment
Does Truvada and Stocrin work for me?