|Avoiding molluscum ?
Aug 28, 2009
I am due to go to a family meal and my 4 year old niece has molluscum on her arms and body;should I not go or just go and be sensible and just avoid her, as the risk is always around anyway. My last cd4 was 350.With thanks
Response from Dr. Henry
The risk for molloscum innoculation of the skin would be greatest with direct contact particularly scratching so would only worry about direct/scraping types of contacts otherwise use common sense. KH
Elevated liver enzymes
- Burning Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- A List Of All The Names Of Medicines For Std
- Is Autoimmune Hepatitis Contagious With Sex?
- ARS Symptoms One At A Time Or All Together
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.