CD4 count

i have been on Atripila for a little over 6 weeks. I am scheduled to go in next week to have my labs re drawn. I am a little nervous, I smoke cigerettes, and occasionally some weed. I haven't had any bad side effects after my first 4 days, and worried that my CD4 will still be low. It was about 350, and my viral was at 13,000. Should I be worried? And how much of an effect does smoking have on CD4 counts raising or lowering? Thanks for any information!

Cigarette smoking generally has little effect on CD4 counts or recovery. You would like to find out that your HIV level is suppressed on the Atripla and that your CD4 count/% is stable and hopefully increasing. Increased CD4 counts are seen in 75-80%+ of patients properly taking an effective HIV regimen so the odds are good that you will also experience an increase in CD4 count. KH

duovir and efavirenz
Visible veins from Atripla?