|Best first line HIV treatment
Aug 20, 2009
What is the best first line HIV treatment in Uganda?
| Response from Dr. Henry
That depends on local availability of meds in your region as well as cost. Most often efavirenz or nevirapine with either AZT/3TC or , if available, tenofovir/FTC. If any reader has updated specific info for Uganda please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Anal Sex Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.