|Best first line HIV treatment
Aug 20, 2009
What is the best first line HIV treatment in Uganda?
Response from Dr. Henry
That depends on local availability of meds in your region as well as cost. Most often efavirenz or nevirapine with either AZT/3TC or , if available, tenofovir/FTC. If any reader has updated specific info for Uganda please post. KH
Daily bouts of nausea
Concieving while on HIV treatment
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Vaginal Infections Cause Wbc In Urine?
- Can You Trust Your Hiv Test Result?
- Does Syphilis Affect Hiv Test?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.