|swollen lower legs ankles. I can sink my fingers into my legs.
Aug 20, 2009
| Response from Dr. Henry
You need to have an evaluation for kidney, lover, heart, and nutrition related problems. Also sometimes pressure or swelling in the pelvic/abdomen can obstruct blood/lymph flow contributing to the pitting edema problem you describe. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Leg Due To Neuropathy
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.