|hiv and piles
Aug 20, 2009
Is there a relation between HiV and Piles or when positive is there a high risk of getting piles
| Response from Dr. Henry
HIV infection doesn't generally directly cause hemorrhoids (swollen veins around anus) but related conditions such as chronic constipation, diarrhea, side effects of medications, tumors or infections in gut or pelvis can contribute to development of hemorrhoids which are very common in the general population. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.