Double dose of truvada
Aug 5, 2009
What should one do if they can't remember if they have taken their dose 4 the day, is there any harm in taking another dose or should they leave it for the next day?
Response from Dr. Henry
Generally occasionally taking a 2nd dose of Truvada by accident would be well tolerated without any safety concerns. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Infection Odds Top Or Bottom
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Is Mucosal Herpes Infections?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.