week after starting meds

I started taking Atripla a little over a week ago and thought everything was fine. Had very little dreams, and slept normal as usual. But yesterday after waking up I saw that I had a rash on my arms then taking off my shirt I saw that its on most of my chest and back. It doesn't itch but looks very ugly. Also I have been having this "cold" feeling in the evening. Such as chills and slight fever and some nausea. But it tends to go away after an hour or so. I do take my pill in the morning becasue I do work the night shift so I take it as soon as I get home around 7am. another thing the dizziness is still there but will it completely go away?

A rash (most often due to the efavirenz) is fairly common after starting Atripla (reported in 15-27% of studies). The rash is usually mild and can be managed with antihistamines and watchful waiting in most instances. Involvement of large areas of body including eyes,mouth, and lungs is more serious and often requires stopping or switching off efavirenz. The dizziness from the efavirenz is most intense oover the first 1-4 weeks and then diminishes for most patients. KH

Norvir and Lexiva
tylenol;