starting meds for first time

hi i hv been hiv+ for a year my vl is 22k and cd4 is 459.. my dr and think that i should start meds soon.. im fine with that.. i was hoping for atripla.. however.. he said that my blood wrks shows that my kidneys r wrking harder then they should for someone my age (37) and that he thinks Epzicom and Isentress would be better for me... im ok with that.. for the most part.. im worried about how close to the 24 hours do i have to be in taking the one pill.. he made me fill like on the dot.. also everything i hv read states they are also bad on the kidneys.. any more info would be great

doug

Epzicom (if HLA B5701 negative) is well tolerated by the kidneys as is raltegravir. There can be some modest variation in timing of the doses from day to day without expecting any problems (+/1 several hours). More important to avoid missed doses altogether. KH

Hives/Rash on Atripla
Is it AIDS