|Re:high T-Suppressor cells
Jul 29, 2009
dr keith when you said that high t_suppressor cells might be another immune function disturbance, does this means its bad? does this usually happen or have u had any patiuents with this type? so whats the best thing to do? thanks.
| Response from Dr. Henry
The clinical relevance of a higher CD8 cell count is unclear to me. There is no specific therapy/intervention for that. Effective ART will often help restore balance between helper and suppressor cells. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Thrush After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Most Common Std's Among College Students
- Will Titer Blood Work Show Hep B Vaccine?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.