rash on my upper back & shoulders

I've been hiv pos for now about 19.5 yrs. I go get hiv clinic every 3 months. So far I've not had to go on any meds, as my numbers have been good. A couple of years back I devoloped this rash on my back. I thought it was just acne bu then I asked the doc , and he told me it was part of being pos. and gave me triamcinolone acetonide to apply. It just does not seem to work and the rash itches really bad at times, and seems to go thru spells where it is worse. Is there any kind of other treatment I can use?

Difficult to say without a diagnosis. Many skin conditions are common in HIV+ persons such as seborrhea, eosinophilic colliculitis, eczema, and many others with different treatments depending on the specific diagnosis. KH

Truvada/Kaletra absorbtion rate
High T-Suppressor cells