Jul 24, 2009
Is urinating frequently associated with hiv or treatment(atripla)
Response from Dr. Henry
Frequent urination is common in the general population. In the absence of renal problems related to the tenofovir there has not been a clear link between Atripla and bladder/urinary tract dysfunciton. KH
surgery with hiv
videx, epivir and stocrin
- If My Partner Is Hiv Negative Am I Safe?
- Is Hiv Worse Than Cancer?
- Are Swelling Of The Feet And Ankles Symptoms Of Neuropathy?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Why Do I Keep Having Outbreaks Of Shingles?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.